Do you want to see features and scope of Python ?
Do you remember the first programming language you have learnt ? Was it C / C++ / Java/ php ?
Let’s see Python and you will revise your concepts if you already know a programming language or you will learn Python.
Python is an easy to learn, powerful and a very high-level programming language.
It was invented in the late 1980s by Guido van Rossum in the Netherlands. Its implementation began in December 1989.
Now a day’s python is becoming very popular due to its versatile features and ease of use.
- It is an easy to use language with simple syntax making the program easy to write and read.
- It is open source or free and available to use on Windows, Mac OS, UNIX or LINUX platforms. We can use the Python interpreter on terminal/ command interpreter or free online editors to write python programs.
- We can use python to build anything such as web development, robotics, Machine level programs, data science analysis and so on.
- It supports Object oriented programming concepts.
- Python packages. … Provides multiple in-built functions in a large standard library.
- Python interpreter is extended with new functions and data types than in C / C++. It provides high level data types like numbers, float, strings, dictionary, lists, Boolean and Sets.
- It has extensive standard library available in source or binary form for all major platforms.
- Python allows to split program in modules and those can be used in other programs.
Python can be used for
- Web development
- GUI development
- Software development
- Scientific and Numeric
- System Administration
Hope, you have liked the introduction of Python programming language.
You can also visit my YouTube video –